1. Were you named after anyone?
Nopes, I am an absolute original.
2. Do you wish on stars?
Never had the chance to do so.
3. When did you last cry?
I don’t remember when, but I know why.
4. Do you like your handwriting?
Of course, I have worked really hard towards it & it shows.
5. What is your favourite meat?
Anything that can be classified under “Seafood”
6. What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf?
Would I really mention it here if it was embarrassing?
7. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
Of course, no doubt about that!!!
8. Are you a daredevil?
Does sleeping in the lectures sitting on the first beanch amount to daredevilry?
9. How do you release anger?
10. Where is your second home?
NCST. We also have a second flat,but since we don’t stay there, it’s just a house as yet, not a home.
11. Do you trust others easily?
Previously, I was a very trusting person. But nowadays, I balance my trusting nature with a healthy dose of caution.
12. What was your favourite toy(s) as a child?
A cricket bat and a collection of magnets of all shapes and sizes. I had enough magnets with me to start a scrapyard.
13. What class in school/college do you think is totally useless?
All of them 😉
On a more serious note though, I believe that there’s a whole lot to be learnt from even the worst lecture (or lecturer, for that matter)
14. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Only when I am sure the audience understands it. Otherwise, I resort to straightspeak.
15. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
16. What do you look for in a girl?
Just three things – Honesty, sincerity of purpose and a basic common sense.
17. Would you bungee jump?
18. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
I think I do.
19. What’s your favourite ice cream?
Coffee-Walnut & Chocolate share the #1 spot.
20. What are your favourite colours?
White, Black, & Sky Blue.
21. What are your least favourite things?
Mice (the biological kind), medicines & tele-marketers.
22. How many people do you have a crush on right now?
Now you are putting ideas into my head….
23. Who do you miss most right now?
My friend Sagar, who’s in HK working on a project.
24. What are you listening to right now?
“Tu Bin Bataaye” from Rang De Basanti – this song is pure chocolate on silk….
25. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Sky Blue or White
26. What is the weather like right now?
Hot & humid.
27. Last person you talked to on the phone?
One of my friends…
28. The “first” thing you notice about the opposite sex?
It would have to be two – Eyes & Smile.
29. Do you like the person who sent you this?
I got it for myself. So, the answer would be a “YES”.
30. How are you today?
Slightly exhausted, but nevertheless, in a hapy mood.
31. Favourite non alcoholic drink?
Cold Coffee, Chocolate Milkshake & Plain Milk.
32. Favourite alcoholic drink?
I stay miles away from alcohol.
33. Natural hair colour?
34. Eye colour?
35. Wear contacts?
37. Favourite month?
April (birthday month after all 🙂 )
38. Favourite food?
39. Favourite day of the year?
19th April (Refer answer to Q:37 above)
40. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out?
I have always been a very shy person when it comes to asking somebody out. Lets hope that whenever I feel like asking anybody out the next time round, the cat does not get my tongue.
41. Scary movies or happy endings?
Scary movies with happy endings (everybody gets killed – long live the ghost)
42. Summer or winter?
Winter (nothing beats it)
43. Holi or Diwali?
44. Do you like your name?
Yes, very much. I like both the sound and the meaning associated with it.And please don’t go saying “Hawa ka jhonka” one more time….
45. What book/magazine are you reading?
“Interpreting your dreams”
46. What’s on your mouse pad?
47. What did you watch on TV last night?
I watch too little of TV. Mostly, its just the news.
48. Favourite Smell?
It’s the fragrance of flowers we call as Parijaatak, I don’t know the English/Latin name for it,though.
49. Have you ever regretted breaking up with someone?
I was, am and (unfortunately, looks as if, will be) single.
50. Most tiresome thing you’ve ever experienced/done?
Filling up this questionnaire 😉
Seriously speaking, attending lectures for 7-8 hours a day in engineering college takes the cake.
Whew!! That’s it. I won’t tag anybody but if you feel like, go ahead and make a half-century of your own.